Go Pro 80:20

With the GOPRO 80:20 initiative, the goal is to empower a select group of professionals to achieve PMP, CAPM, CCBA, CBAP and Agile/Scrum Certifications goals within a set time by providing access to:

why Go Pro 80:20?

This initiative is applicable to professionals who want to skill up within a certain time frame. If you intend to achieve a professional certification as part of your career development goal, GOPRO 80:20 will provide you with an opportunity for you to achieve this, and this only costs you 20% of the training fee. We will take care of the remaining 80%!
We have limited spots per stream so your eligibility is determined based on the merit and quality of your application.

We are committed to supporting you in the journey towards achieving your personal/career development goals!

our 4 step process

We believe everybody is deserving of this opportunity, and because we have a limited number of slots for every cohort, we have structured the


Expression of Interest:

Tell us why you deserve to enjoy this scholarship and support by completing an initial application with a strong business case.


Review and Shortlisting

Our team would review all the expression of interests, and using a set of selection criteria, shortlist the people with the most compelling reasons.



We will communicate the result of our shortlisting to the applicants and confirm their willingness to participate in the training.


Training & Support

The successful applicants will join the programs, and also join a community where our Mentors will provide them with ongoing support with their application, studies, resources and tips for taking and passing the examination.


Hear what others have to  say

Akash Bagaria


ACCELERATE has been a great help and my Mentor is very proactive with her responses. Its a great initiative and I have thoroughly enjoyed my discussions with my mentor

Jadesola Olufowobi


MY time with my mentor during the ACCELERATE program has been extremely beneficial..we have tackled topics that also related to my mental health which has been greatly helpful

Gbolade Bankole


During the ACCELERATE Program, I was paired with a very great Mentor, and Ifar more than my request. My mentor,is awesome, knowledgeable and a very good listener.I just wished we can have the relatiosnhip forever has been awesome and a good listener

Ready to Go Pro with your Career?

Join our program called Go Pro 80:20 and get industry-specific help to improve your career. Our mentors will give you personalized support so you can succeed. Sign up now to reach your full potential.

Go Pro Registration

This registration form is aimed at receiving applications from interested potential candidates. for the HOPS Go Pro initiative